Monday, October 17, 2011

Day Of Apps!

Current Favorite iOS App

Dungeon Raid Screen View
This game is my current reason for not cooking, cleaning, or even keeping up my personal hygiene. I love it! I play every chance I get and I just can't seem to get sick of it. No matter how I describe it, I won't be doing any Dungeon Raid justice. Needless to say, this Angband meets Bejeweled puzzle game is definitely worth playing and replaying over and over again. Check out the lite version here or buy the full version here.

Most Anticipated iOS App

I've played 3 different Professor Layton games on my Nintendo DS, and I am psyched that this series is finally heading to the iOS world. Details haven't been released, but you can learn more here. "Hmmm, what do you think Luke?"

Next iOS App To Try

is...Dungeon Defenders. Tower defense combined with an RPG and a dash of dungeons...I'm assuming. Intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment